I am having problems using the PayPal button!
“Payment Questions” form and let me know the problem you are having.
Try these steps!
- Go to the link that corresponds with the payment you wish to make.
Example: SoulCleanse on the SoulCleanse page
2. Click on the “Pay Now” button and it will take you to a screen similar to the one below.
3. To change the “Quantity” field, double click on the “1” in order to highlight it.
Then type in the number of dollars you would like to pay. For example, if you wish to pay $20.00, then under Quantity, type in… 20.
If you are using a phone or tablet, you might not be able to change the “Quantity” field.
In this case, you will need to use a computer or send money using my email address.
(Use the contact form below and ask me to send you the email address to use.)
4. Click the “Continue” button. This should lead you to a page similar to the one below.
5. Check to be sure the dollar amount next to the cart is correct.
6. You now have the option to choose to withdraw the funds from your BANK, PayPal CREDIT or to use your DEBIT or CREDIT CARD.
7. Click the “Pay Now” button to complete your transaction.
Can I send my payment through PayPal using your email address?
Yes, use the contact form below to request the email address to use.
I don’t have a PayPal account.
You can still use the PayPal buttons if you want to use your credit card.
Use the “Pay without a PayPal Account” button.
This will take you offsite.
This transaction takes place between you and your financial institution.
I do not have any access to your credit card or other information.
I would rather make my payment using a method other than PayPal or Credit Card.
- No problem! Use the contact form below and let me know your preferred method of payment.
- If you live in the US, I will send you an address where you can send a check or money order.
- If you live outside of the U.S., we can make arrangements to use moneygram or another source.