I am having problems using the PayPal “Add to Cart” button.
- Go to the link that corresponds with the payment you wish to make.
Example: SoulCleanse on the SoulCleanse page or Celestial Gathering on the Events page
2. Click on the “Add to Cart” button and it will take you to a screen similar to the one below.
If you get any kind of error message, then use the “Add to Cart” button at the bottom of any
page on my site.
3. If you are using a phone or tablet, you may not be able to change the “Quantity” field.
In this case, you will need to use a computer or send money using my email address.
(Use the contact form below and ask me to send you the email address to use.)
4. To change the “Quantity” field, double click on the “1” in order to highlight it.
Then in the desired dollar amount. Or you can use the “-“ or “+” buttons.
5. Then click the “Check Out” button, depending on if you want to use PayPal or your credit card.
6. This should lead you to a payment receipt. Check to be sure the dollar amount is correct.
7. If you have any problems, alert me by using use the contact form below.
Can I send my donation through PayPal using your email address?
Yes, use the contact form below to request the email address to use.
I don’t have a PayPal account.
You can still use the “Add to Cart” button if you want to use your credit card.
Use the “Pay without a PayPal Account” button.
This will take you offsite.
This transaction takes place between you and your financial institution.
I do not have any access to your credit card or other information.
I would rather make my donation using a method other than PayPal or Credit Card.
- No problem! Use the contact form below and let me know your preferred method of payment.
- If you live in the US, I will send you an address where you can send a check or money order.
- If you live outside of the U.S., we can make arrangements to use moneygram or another source.