Are you ready to experience more unconditional love for yourself and others?
Here are some starter points.
1. Tell yourself often you are perfect and pure.
2. Stop any thoughts you have that condemn yourself. Choose instead to visualize how you will change your future behaviors and rectify past behaviors.
3. Step out of your box and dare to eat, speak, dress, walk, play, rest, dance and sing in manners that are fitting of the truth you wish to proclaim.
4. Be kind to yourself and all others.
5. Smile at everyone and everything. It is hard to hold onto negative thoughts when you have a smiling face and heart.
6. When you find yourself making a judgment about anything, change your thought immediately.
7. Be mindful of every action you take, that it comes from a sense of love and not obligation.
8. Choose carefully how you spend your time. Watching a violent movie will take you into that space, creating the possibility of that scenario reoccurring on the Earth plane.
9. Talk with others who have opposing views until you have the ability to accept their opinion. You need not believe what they say, but learn to allow them to believe what they choose without feeling a need to sway them to your side.
10. Look at various cultures and religious institutions and adopt the customs that are meaningful to you. No two persons on Earth share exactly the same beliefs.
Practice these suggestions until they are second nature and you will be well on your path to loving unconditionally!
You are encouraged to share this post.
Please include the following when you do so.
Read or receive the Soul Connections by email on my blog: theresacrabtree.com
Listen to the Soul Connections: youtube.com/c/theresacrabtree88
© 2016 Theresa Crabtree. All Rights Reserved.